9×9 Go (Igo, Baduk, Weiqi) game.
【How to play】
1. This game is based on the Japanese Go rule.
2. The default handicap (komi) is 6.5: Black gives to White in an even game.
|3||Reverse komi 2.5|
|4||Reverse komi 5.5|
|5||Reverse komi 8.5|
|6||Reverse komi 11.5|
|7||Reverse komi 14.5|
|8||Reverse komi 17.5|
|9||Reverse komi 20.5|
|10||Reverse komi 23.5|
|11||Reverse komi 26.5|
|12||Reverse komi 29.5|
|13||Reverse komi 32.5|
|14||Reverse komi 35.5|
|15||Reverse komi 38.5|
|16||Reverse komi 41.5|
|17||Reverse komi 44.5|
|18||Reverse komi 47.5|
|19||Reverse komi 50.5|
|20||Reverse komi 53.5|
|21||Reverse komi 56.5|
|22||Reverse komi 59.5|
|23||Reverse komi 62.5|
|24||Reverse komi 65.5|
|25||Reverse komi 68.5|
|26||Reverse komi 71.5|
|27||Reverse komi 74.5|
|28||Reverse komi 77.5|
|29||Reverse komi 80.5|
|∞||Reverse komi 80.5|
3. The time limit is 2 minutes and 30 seconds. It is not counted within 5 seconds. (Simple delay system)
4. An illegal point: foul defeat (9D-18K), warning dialog (19K-30K).
5. The match is stopped by both passes. If there are dead stones in seki, please take them beforehand. "■" "□" are enabled territories, "×" "＋" are disabled territories. If you have changed a match preference from "Auto agree" to "Manual agree", you can correct the result of automatic judgment. Please correct by clicking (or tapping) stones or territories on the board.
6. At rank match, players can rank up by points; 200 (8D-5D), 100 (4D-1D), 70 (1K-9K), 50 (10K-18K), 20 (19K-25K), 10 (26K-30K).
|Rank difference||Handicap game||Even game|
|Higher win||Lower win|
7. Abbreviations used in the game.
|RH||Rank match and Handicap game|
|RE||Rank match and Even game|
|FH||Free match and Handicap game|
|FE||Free match and Even game|
8. Please see also the Q&A
【For inexperienced persons】
This game competes for the number of territories (intersections).
SurfaceOfBoard: BlackTerritories－WhiteTerritories＝36－27＝9 (●Lead)
Result: SurfaceOfBoard－Handicap＝9－6.5＝2.5 (●Win)
1. You can take opponent's stones by surrounding.
2. You cannot move to the place which becomes same shape repetition. Once it is necessary to move to other places. This state is called "ko".
3. If you cannot take opponent's stones, you cannot move to the place where your stones are taken.
4. Black and White cannot move to "・". Because their stones will be taken. This state is called "seki".
5. Stones which have two eyes are alive and are not taken.
6. After the match stopped, stones which cannot make two eyes are taken as dead stones.