About app store version apps
- Prohibited matter
- Users shall not perform acts that fall under or may fall under the following.
- Acts that violate laws and regulations
- Acts that violate public order and morals
- Acts that use inappropriate user names (See also Q&A)
- Acts that reverse engineering, etc.
- Other acts that the administrator deems inappropriate
- The administrator does not take any responsibility and obligation for any damage, loss, trouble, etc. that caused regarding using the apps. Please use at users’ own responsibility.
- Information regarding users
- Governing law
- Users do not need to provide personal information to use the apps.
- The administrator obtains general access information (date and time, etc.) for the operation and management of the apps, but these are not personally identifiable information.
- The apps use internal storage (client side) and database (server side) for user data management. Internal storage contains identification information to access the database. User data (name, rank, match records, etc.) is basically disclosed in the game. If you want to remain anonymous, please use the default name (Guest). In addition, please see here for how to delete.
- The information published in games of the apps will may be published (URL sharing, video distribution, etc.) on third party sites other than the site. Users of games agree to use the information by third party’s sites, etc., and users of the information shall use it within the range of common sense at own responsibility. The administrator does not take any responsibility and obligation regarding the use of information. If any trouble occurs, please solve it between users of games and users of the information. In addition, if users’ receive a request from the administrator, please stop using the information without delay for any reason. (See also Q&A)
- The apps has links to external sites (including social buttons), but destinations of links are not under the operation and management of the administrator. The administrator does not take any responsibility and obligation regarding the use of links. Please use at users’ own responsibility.
If a problem occurred, please tap “Clear cache” “Quit” and relaunch the app.
Please check the support information before sending.