An online game of Go (aka Igo, Baduk, Weiqi).
【How to play】
1. This game is based on the Japanese Go rule.
2. The default handicap (komi) is 6.5: Black gives to White in an even game.
|2||Reverse komi 13|
|3||Reverse komi 26|
|4||Reverse komi 39|
|5||Reverse komi 52|
|6||Reverse komi 65|
|7||Reverse komi 78|
|8||Reverse komi 91|
|9||Reverse komi 104|
|10||Reverse komi 117|
|11||Reverse komi 130|
|12||Reverse komi 143|
|13||Reverse komi 156|
|14||Reverse komi 169|
|15||Reverse komi 182|
|16||Reverse komi 195|
|17||Reverse komi 208|
|18||Reverse komi 221|
|19||Reverse komi 234|
|20||Reverse komi 247|
|21||Reverse komi 260|
|22||Reverse komi 273|
|23||Reverse komi 286|
|24||Reverse komi 299|
|25||Reverse komi 312|
|26||Reverse komi 325|
|27||Reverse komi 338|
|28||Reverse komi 351|
|29||Reverse komi 360.5|
|∞||Reverse komi 360.5|
3. An illegal point: foul defeat (9D-18K), warning dialog (19K-30K).
4. The match is stopped by both passes. "■" "□" are enabled territories, "×" "＋" are disabled territories. If the automatic judgment is wrong, please correct by clicking stones or territories on the board.
5. At rank match, players can rank up by points; 200 (8D-5D), 100 (4D-1D), 70 (1K-9K), 50 (10K-18K), 20 (19K-25K), 10 (26K-30K).
|Rank difference||Handicap game||Even game|
|Higher win||Lower win|
6. Abbreviations used in the game.
|RH||Rank match and Handicap game|
|RE||Rank match and Even game|
|FH||Free match and Handicap game|
|FE||Free match and Even game|
7. Please see also the Q&A
【For inexperienced persons】
This game competes for the number of territories (intersections).
SurfaceOfBoard: BlackTerritories－WhiteTerritories＝36－27＝9 (●Lead)
Result: SurfaceOfBoard－Handicap＝9－6.5＝2.5 (●Win)
1. You can take opponent's stones by surrounding.
2. You cannot move to the place which becomes same shape repetition. Once it is necessary to move to other places. This state is called "ko".
3. If you cannot take opponent's stones, you cannot move to the place where your stones are taken.
4. Black and White cannot move to "・". Because even if you want to take opponent's stones, your stones are taken first. This state is called "seki".
5. Stones which have two eyes are not taken.
6. After the match stopped, stones which cannot make two eyes are removed as taken stones.