Go online free browser game. Go aka Igo/Baduk/Weiqi. Player vs player or computer, watching games. Japanese Go rule. No e-mail registration.↓
【How to play】
- This game is based on the Japanese Go rule. (Text for inexperienced persons)
- The default handicap (komi) is 6.5: Black gives to White in an even game.
- An illegal point: foul defeat (9D-18K), warning dialog (19K-30K).
- The match is stopped by both passes. "■" "□" are enabled territories, "×" "＋" are disabled territories. If the automatic judgment is wrong, please correct by tapping (or clicking) stones or territories on the board.
- At rank match, players can rank up by points; 200 (8D-5D), 100 (4D-1D), 70 (1K-9K), 50 (10K-18K), 20 (19K-25K), 10 (26K-30K).
|Rank difference||Handicap game||Even game|
- Abbreviations used in the game.
|RH||Rank match and Handicap game|
|RE||Rank match and Even game|
|FH||Free match and Handicap game|
|FE||Free match and Even game|
- Please see also the Q&A.
【For inexperienced persons】
Go game competes for the number of territories (intersections). Black gives handicap (komi) 6.5 to White in an even game.
- You can take opponent's stones by surrounding.
- You cannot move to the place which becomes same shape repetition. Once it is necessary to move to other places. This state is called "ko".
- If you cannot take opponent's stones, you cannot move to the place where your stones are taken.
- Stones which have two eyes are not taken.
- Black and White cannot move to "・". Because even if you want to take opponent's stones, your stones are taken first. This state is called "seki".
- If you have filled in all places that do not become a territory such as "・", please pass. The judgment of territories is started by both passes.
- After the judgment of territories started, stones which cannot make two eyes are removed as taken stones.